Message from Eric Petersen

Viper_Race_HQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The following is a message from Eric Petersen...

Comp Coupe Owners,

As many of you know, I am taking a different job within DaimlerChrysler and will no longer be working on motorsports programs. I just wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed the opportunity to work closely with the Viper community.

Developing the Comp Coupe was (and continues to be) quite an adventure. I think that the hard work and extra effort from the team at DCX has resulted in a car that lives up the goal of creating a high level of safety, value, durability and (of course) performance, The hard work from everyone involved all pays off when we watch the Comp Coupe racers battle with each other in Viper Racing League, and battle with other cars in World Challenge.

However, most important to me is the privilege of becoming friends with many of our customers, their families and others involved.

I wish everyone good luck on and off the track..

Eric Petersen

FYI: Everyone else on the project continues to work hard building cars, assisting customers in various race series, gaining eligibility into other series, and other (top secret) activities. For any questions, spare parts orders, car orders, please call Viper Race Headquarters (888.960.3333)

Viper Race HQ

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice exit message Eric, on behalf of all Viper and especially Comp Coupe owners, we wish you the very best. You have been part of fulfilling an amazing dream for us. We can speculate what your next adventure will be, but we won't, instead we will remember you for putting serious Dodge performance in our lives, we hope we have contributed to your knowledge base as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456