michigan get together

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
November might be a little chilly but maybe I can get the wife to bundle up. What location? I'm up by Clarkston.

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the neighborhood Nick, but unfortunately I had to put the car down for Winter early this year. Sounds like fun, keep me in mind for futures.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go karting, "spirited" run, and then a beer, this is sounding better and better........fill me in on the details, I may shoot over weather permitting!

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be in for this get together too. I don't put the Viper away until the first snow fall.

Ryan, you meeting at 7:30 am Saturday for Grand Bend?

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Sean,

Weather looks good for the grand bend event on Sat.
7:30 am at the map location from the Vetteclub but at 7:30am not the 9:30 they are doing, correct?

Maybe we can terrorize some imports on the way up from the early group, haha.....

This sounds like fun too, what the heck, not going to let sub zero temp stop the fun right?
supergrin.gif

Funny how all three of our avatars look like a different shade of blue due to the lighting, your guys paint original??
laugh.gif

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, if you check in here, let us know if things are still a weather based go at this point, I'll email you as well, some of the non-poser Z06 boys would like to join if that wouldn't hi-jack your cruise!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Todd for the quick link......

Sean, have you had a chance to check this out yet, nice stuff.
Can tell who is burning off OE tires and has new meats!!haha

I've never been one to not "dot my I's and cross my T's", if you check out my second patch I tried to launch it at a 90 to the other one, pretty dam close if I do say so myself. I think it would be the letter J when viewed from where you and George (Zo6) where stopped. Have to go back and do some more 'letters'.

fun stuff, I'll do my best for more, laying rubber=fun
smile.gif

thanks again Todd, next time your up to bat, I'll work the camera buddy, or pick up some Michelin stock, either/or!!