Michigan, Saugatuck. Road trip

BadAndy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Brother and his Harley friends appear to be deciding to visit Saugatuck Michigan for our road trip on July 4th this year. Never heard of it. About a 350 mile one way trip, so that's about right. Anybody from around there or know much about the location they want to share?

I get to lead, motorcycles follow. They like that, less worry. Except they've informed me I need to improve on letting them know when I straddle road kill. Viper...viper...viper...SQUIRREL !

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live 15mins north of Saugatuck...I was there last night for dinner..(wife's birthday) Great place on the river. Lots of Boats,shops, restaurants and bars. You will enjoy Wally's....kind of a biker place. Saugatuck is close to Lake Michigan and has a lot of nice roads to drive along the Lake. Gingerman Raceway is about 15mins south of there...you should check out what is going on there that weekend. I won't be in town over the fourth...otherwise you could come out to Autoform....Funny, my sister lives in Columbus...guess where I am going.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm about an hour north (Muskegon). Great place. Friendly people and lots of shopping. Real low key kind of place. You guys will enjoy it I'm sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NachoViper