Midwest rendezvous.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The midwest rendezvous starts today 7/31/03 and runs through Sunday in Mich. I hope everyone who attends this year will have a great time enjoying their Viper (and without the rain!!). Let's hear some stories when you get back!!!

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Kirt and Scott running the front door I made it back from Livonia to Wrigley field in 3.25 hrs. I don't think the Michigan cops knew we were there and if they did they could not catch us. What a blast that was. The weekend was a great time and I got to know the members of the Ill. club a lot better, as a new member I'd like to say thank you to all for making us new guys feel welcome and what a great bunch of people to spend time with. Keep up the great work. The Parrotthead

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
Great hat Steve! I saw you from my room just before you left the hotel. Thanks for letting me join you and the other Illinois Region members in the assorted caravans this past weekend. I too had a great time with all of the activities.
Gary

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey steve, this year it's back at fudruckers in schaumburg. It's always a big turn out, and you get a free gift every month.

Isaac

OP
OP
S

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, congrats on the 11.9!!!! I think I'll finally make it to this months meeting as the Viper comes back tomorrow morning.....

Let's hear some stories.