Misfires anyone else?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has felt like it was "stumbleing", not feeling like all the power was there. Twice the engine light has come on "solid". the first time i shut the car of and it went away, today i was by the dealership when it happened and went there while the code lite was on, misfire in cyl. # 10. I dont know the problem yet the dealer is going to look at it this coming week, anyone else?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you should mention this. Today, while out for a little drive (mid 80's woohoo!) I noticed a uneven idle also. Also a slight dip during tip-in. Seemed to smooth out about 2000 rpm. Never felt it before. Of course I only have 600 miles on it so not too much experience. This was definitely the only warm weather day I have experienced. No MIL though.

OP
OP
S

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The code reader said 1/2 throttle and 3200 rpms. Not that much WooHoo. Has happened a few times. Then car goes back to normal. Though the power seems down a little, even compared to my RT's. I have also had the ocassional backfire out the sidepipes, scares the hell out of who ever is next to the pipes, a real attn getter!