Modified Luxuary & Exotics Magazine: Heffner TT GTS

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the latest issue I found at the supermarket with Vincent Lucas's 01 Heffner TT GTS. I'm testing out my new scanner/printer. Looks like it's pretty good! I'm going to scan and upload some of the covers from viper magazine. Anyway check out the issue. Nice article and photography (which I want to say is 10x better than mine! :shocked: )

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

It's a good mag. In past issues they had a Ferrari 360 with Imola racing kit that I've seen in person before and Wayne's TT Gallardo (also built by Heffner).

--RS

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are I-Forged Aero Rims front and rear covered in Pirelli P-zero's. At first I thought it was Chad's GTS.

The car run's all 1200hp on Race gas at 19 PSI @ 5600 RPM's, while on conventional octane from the local pump it still puts down 900hp according to the specs listed. I like how the Top Speed reads 240mph. :p

Oh and one more thing (and this is where I thought the car was chads but....) the car's 1/4mi time is a 9.45 @ 150mph with the stock T-56 (which is noted to be later upgraded) at Englishtown Raceway park here in Jersey and I don't recall Chad making a run as such there, but rather Atco Raceway.

All else the car is perfect. Another amazing TT bumblebee from Jason. The owner also mentions a possiblity of entering the Silver State Classic as well as attending VOI. 9.

--RS

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car was originally owned by Twinvipers in NY. He was the owner when Heffner built the car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang