Muscle Car Museum in Alex City Alabama

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and few guys are heading from Montgomery to the Wellborn Muscle Car Museum in Alexander City Alabama on August 28.

This place has a ton of high quality muscle cars, with a focus on Mopar stuff - - Hemis, 'Birds, Cudas, Chargers. Plus some of those 'other' cars too.

You can meet us AT the museum of course, but for any who'd like to pick up the car convoy in Montgomery, we'll gather about 8 am, head to the museum around 9, stay for awhile. Then optionally back to my house at Lake Martin. (15 minutes away. BBQ, beverages provided.)

Anyway, Wellborn has 60 cars, thankfully Mopar-centric, in an old dealership set up as a retro dealer with service and parts set up as original. (or so I've heard). There are other muscle cars, mustangs, camaros, chevelles the usual.

For me, an excuse to drive our fun cars toward the tail end of the summer with some friends. Just PM me for details and directions.

Doesn't matter what you drive, but you SHOULD be bringing your fun, unusual, fast car.... Mopar or not.

Shoot a quick PM for directions and schedule. The ONLY cost is the museum, which is like ten bucks. The rest is on me. Gonna be fun.

Last edited:

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never thought his collection would be opened without invitation! Pure Mopar Muscle! Gotta make this one! :drive:

OP
OP
A

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never thought his collection would be opened without invitation! Pure Mopar Muscle! Gotta make this one! :drive:

Hey Reg, glad you're gonna make it. This makes 3 VCA folks, 2 Vipers (sorry, not taking mine on this trip, so you must do the V10 proud!)

Should be fun. See you at the garage on Saturday morning, 8 ish. Leave at 9.

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great ride and tour! Top down for the whole trip,Melinda never looked so good...What?? Cudos to the museum;when I thought it couldn't get better, they cranked up Bobbie Allison's Daytona right on the showroom floor, now that is a Hemi! Thanks for the written directions for the slower Vipers::rolaugh: Delectable lunch @ Adams lake front home! Viper owners rock!!!:drive:

OP
OP
A

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great ride and tour! Top down for the whole trip,Melinda never looked so good...What?? Cudos to the museum;when I thought it couldn't get better, they cranked up Bobbie Allison's Daytona right on the showroom floor, now that is a Hemi! Thanks for the written directions for the slower Vipers::rolaugh: Delectable lunch @ Adams lake front home! Viper owners rock!!!:drive:

Hey Reg, glad you and Melinda made it. Great fun. Next time, let her navigate and pay less attention to verbal directions from a local!

Turned out to be a great time, great ride, great cars, and even better people. Really enjoyed it.

Post pics if you took 'em.

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My camera doesn't play well with VCA, but I posted some here under"Viper ride to M C Museum", more on Facebook, Thanks again for all your work, unfortunately in lower AL turnout is often low (quality not quantity) but a better ride was not to be had!!:2tu: