My 1000+ Horsepower DLM Supercharged SRT coming up for sale!

Reaction score
My PERSONAL 2005 silver SRT-10 (completion time approx. 2 - 3 weeks).

Superb condition with 7,000 miles on original engine. Now, Zero miles on new motor.

* Outside polished intake manifold and match-ported.
* Complete fuel system with rails and injectors.
* Custom built race assembly engine block, forged pistons, billet rods 7/16" bolts, heavy duty floater wrist pins.
* Competition camshaft.
* ARP head studs.
* Heavy duty head gaskets.
* Keyed crankshaft with billet damper.
* Custom ported heads with heavy duty springs & oversized valves.
* Shaft mounted roller rocker arms with valve cover spacers.
* Complete Custom built DLM Polished Supercharger System with NOVI
2000 supercharger and air / water intercooler.
* Extra large front mounted heat exchanger.
* Remote mounted cooling tank.
* 10 rib belt and complete custom pulley system with high speed rated bearings and HD tensioner
* Professionally built and dyno tested.
* 02 simulators.
* Crankcase ventilation system with breather tank.
* Custom DLM computer program.
* Custom DLM boost gauge.
* Lower temperature range spark plugs.
* All new fluids.
* New clutch & hydraulic assist.
* Mopar carbon center console.
* K40 built-in radar.
* Rear sensing backup alert.
* MGW shifter.
* Other goodies on the list!

This is my personal car titled under my name. I built it to be a "everyday driver" and run on 93 pump gas and run and drive like a stocker. The car produces over 1000+ horsepower and has the ability to make more on higher octane fuel.

Entertaining *offers* OVER 100K.

Thanks for reading and drive safely :headbang:

Best Regards,
Doug Levin

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, if only I had known. Here I ended up sending my beloved beast down to a very well-respected tuner hoping to get even close to those kind of numbers. Lucky that tuner is YOU! :2tu:

Good luck on the sale - you would be very hard pressed to find a better built-by-the-owner car out there. It definitely has my vote, and then some.

OP
OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks Robbie, it really is a wild ride.

Lou, I've had a lot of email asking about a trade, well, I guess I'm open. Although, being a "multi Viper owner" I would have to make this a business decision and possibly make it a wholesale to retail type of trade. But I find it hard to offer a Viper owner less money for a car that's worth more.

DD, I will post some really nice pics asap - thanks for the luck!

Mr. Crazy, plumcrazy :) I have sooo many toys :2tu: .... I'm always looking to build something different, I guess you could call me crazy too ;) I'm proud to see you own a DLM system!

Joe - you da man :laugh: your car is fast sitting still ... silver R/T's are beautiful for sure!

Chris - I appreciate your vote of confidence! I built this car to make good power and hold up well in the long term. I'm sure going to miss it but I have others to build and I wouldn't change a thing. You'll find out soon enough :nana:

Jay - I hope you don't mind me breaking the rules at the moment; I know this should be hosted in the 'Classifieds.' Perhaps we could keep it here for the moment :)

Thank you everyone for your feedback and I really appreciate your comments!

Regards,
Doug

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats one hell of a nice car :shocked: owning 2 DLM cars have been the best cars i've ever had.For the money and performance you cant beat 'em. I'm sure doug didn't cut any corners on with that beauty. Doug can you post some pic???The new owner is going to have a real dream car

Max

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can say that when I drove that car, It was unbelievable. And I've driven a Viper in Texas at 10.321 @ 140mph. I'm sure this car, with slicks, would come close!!

I was in Doug's shop other day and did see his next project. I asked him what those letters stood for... NASA

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can say that when I drove that car, It was unbelievable. And I've driven a Viper in Texas at 10.321 @ 140mph. I'm sure this car, with slicks, would come close!!

I was in Doug's shop other day and did see his next project. I asked him what those letters stood for... NASA

If he's putting down 1000+rwhp, he should smoke a 10.3. That should be a mid-low 9 second car on slicks.

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's got to be a hell of a deal :eek: Doug with 1000 hp at the engine what does it make at the rear wheels? Dyno sheets? Post some pics for us dreamers

Cheers,
Chuck

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a very fine built car. Somebody will get a superior built SC car owned by DLM.
Not sure how much better it gets than that?! Over 1000 supercharged horsepower makes a fast controllable street Viper.
I never thought you could get that much power to the ground until I drove one. The power is so linear in comes in HARD in the upper power band just in enough time to get the tires to grab.
I don't know if you sold it yet but If I were in the market I would ****** up that car Doug!!!

Cheers,
Chuck

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to ****** that baby up myself!!!!! Please guys, give me a break. You have Vipers...I still need my first one...ok?

Need info...I read in a Viper SRT ad that the 2005 had an audio system with 7 (seven) speakers including door speakers, tweeters, and subwoofers. Can anyone be more detailed and/or confirm this statement?

Thanks so much....

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to ****** that baby up myself!!!!! Please guys, give me a break. You have Vipers...I still need my first one...ok?

Need info...I read in a Viper SRT ad that the 2005 had an audio system with 7 (seven) speakers including door speakers, tweeters, and subwoofers. Can anyone be more detailed and/or confirm this statement?

Thanks so much....
A FIRST VIPER :nana: would be double bonus if you could buy it. i don't have the extra $$$ right now to buy another. This is what i would want though with the DLM built eng to go up in boost. i'm limited on boost with the stock crapy pistons and rods until i can get the eng built by Doug.I'm not sure how many speakers are in my srt but the radio sounds alot better than my gts.
post some pictures of you get it Max

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks so much....
A FIRST VIPER :nana: would be double bonus if you could buy it. i don't have the extra $$$ right now to buy another. This is what i would want though with the DLM built eng to go up in boost. i'm limited on boost with the stock crapy pistons and rods until i can get the eng built by Doug.I'm not sure how many speakers are in my srt but the radio sounds alot better than my gts.
post some pictures of you get it :eek: Max

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been after a Viper(s) for quite a while now. Things finally came together for me. Picking up a Carrera GT and an SLR this next week. Doug's Viper would be a perfect addition to that group. We will see... Also, want to check out a 2001 Diablo 6.0 out in Seattle. Oh boy, all these cars and so little time (to say nothing of garage space). Well, one thing for sure...they will ALL get driven...no garage queens for me. I just need to take it off Doug's hands so he can build another project!!! :D

Take care all...

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been after a Viper(s) for quite a while now. Things finally came together for me. Picking up a Carrera GT and an SLR this next week. Doug's Viper would be a perfect addition to that group. We will see... Also, want to check out a 2001 Diablo 6.0 out in Seattle. Oh boy, all these cars and so little time (to say nothing of garage space). Well, one thing for sure...they will ALL get driven...no garage queens for me. I just need to take it off Doug's hands so he can build another project!!! :D

Take care all...

Things came together for you! I would say so! :D

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug,
I know it's a holiday weekend but I sent you a pm with my cell. Please get back to me tuesday morning if you can :2tu:

-lou

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Take care all...

i'm not sure if there together yet lol :bonker: :bonker: CGT and an SLR DAMN!! :eek: :eek:

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody is going to get a very nice Viper. I saw the car at Doug's shop while it was under construction and I have to say that I could only dream about buying a car like this :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I tried to get Doug to take my trade but he wouldn't bite :bonker: Tom