My 1000hp Viper on Ebay, we'll see if an SRT Coupe is in my future!

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so I talked to the mods and I can post my Ebay ad if I link the VCA classified ad along with it. Great opportunity for someone to pick up a great deal on a highly modified/low mileage blue/white GTS. I'm open to a trade for a 2006 SRT coupe. I've seen several from 3k -15k miles go for under $60k (2008 coupe will produce a few more 2006's at great prices).

If someone is in the market for a great blue/white that is still under warranty, here's your chance! I'd love for it to go to a VCA member. I've got plenty of references and people on this board who know this car. Nothing to hide, no current issues. Just had the A/C and window regulator repaired under warranty, those were the only two things that were bothersome (window would get stuck in cold weather, and AC wouldn't blow as cold as new... now it does).

ViperClub Classifieds - 1997 Blue/White Supercharged GTS - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

eBay Motors: Dodge : Viper (item 250195046362 end time Dec-11-07 16:39:57 PST)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...STRK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=250194451974&rd=1

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Casey! Fixed the link. Not sure if it's the "Wanted" trailer, but the coupe looks awesome!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ebay, my true and trusted friend, decided to remove my Ebay ad because I mentioned that I would accept an 06 coupe in trade (no trades allowed). Dang it! I would have removed the line had they asked, but instead they just deleted all traces of it.

I hate them (and love them).

Trying to restore ad now...

EDIT: Link is restored.

Last edited:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I won't trade you my Viper, but it seems a decent price for your car. Good luck

Ted

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't trade you my Viper, but it seems a decent price for your car. Good luck

Ted

Thanks. I've had a few offers at $55k, but I'm going to let the auction run through till the end. If no one bids, I doubt I'll go any lower than that. Would rather keep the car until the coupe comes out :) I'm just trying to sell it before Gen II's flood the market (I know SRT10's will flood it once the new coupe is out, but I'm guessing a few Gen II's may want to upgrade as well).

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Simms. Your car looks awesome, I'm still a little on the fence. The SRT coupe just doesn't look as good. I'm sure the SRT performs better, but still...

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Simms. Your car looks awesome, I'm still a little on the fence. The SRT coupe just doesn't look as good. I'm sure the SRT performs better, but still...

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, it is a tuff call. I'd like to have an SRT coupe too, but right now you have an awesome classic B/W GTS with A LOT of GO POWER!:drive:
Good luck with the decision, either way you win.

OP
OP
A

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'll get an SRT coupe, but I have a feeling that I'll eventually come back to the GTS. I've had 7 now I think... every time I leave to go to another car, I come back home :)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 funny... I guess I was, becasue I am getting emails about selling the car.

Dammit, last time I did this, someone ******'d up my 02 ACR.

I'd sell the car.... for 79k.. (easily have over 120k in it, all receipts to show) photos are in my gallary...

Car has: Paxton S/C, Comp Coupe oil pan & swing arm, DLM Inter cooler and water pump, Archer e-brake relocator, chin guard, ACT Clutch, Fidenza Flywheel, Dan Craig SCT tune w/ hand held tuner, lower spring caps, Team Tech 6 points, 10 disc Changer, RB1, I-Pod system (the one that really works with the RB1, not an AUX BS Deal), B&M Ripper Shifter, Custom (thanks Dad) lowered stock shifter, 6 Wheels, 6 PS2s, 2 ps1s, 4 Hoosiers, 2 BFGs, Accusump oiler system, Random Tech High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back, and I'm sure a host of other things I can't remember at 3 am (back on EST!!! for the weekend ..yay !!).

Milage is at something under 16k IF memory serves me correctly, car is currently at Woodhouse Dodge (who I bought it from NEW in 06).. car ran 10.90's@ 132mph and dyno'd 640 rwhp, and thats BEFORE the DLM intercool & pump, Dan Craig SCT Tune, ACT Clutch and Fidenza Flywheel (all install in the last 2 months). Wont know the new numbers until Spring time (but certainly could get them before if needed).

I think I have the relivant information down now. (whoops, forgot to add, that starting on page 2 I think of my gallary is my 06 Slate w/ Silver Stripes (from the factory) with a TON of photos, showing my various wheel combinations I have tried. Currently on the car, and are my favs, the SSRs (I got rid of the stockers and ACRs).

PS. Achellies I am in Atlanta this weekend Visiting my Pops.. we could get together for lunch or something Sat or Sunday. ( I leave back to Chicago on Monday).

PSS. If someone wanted Dad's Black '05 (36k miles, stock except for RB1, 10 disc changer, Team techs, and corsa track cat-back and Random Tech Sub strage cats). I'd sell it for 50k and just give him my 06 as a replacement. (I bought him his 05 for Christmas 3 years ago, so I can sell it on him too :) and he loves my coupe and would be most appeciative of the 'upgrade').

RANT FINALLY OVER... :)

Last edited:

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the upgrades and mods would cancel the warranty? :confused:Beautiful car. Would go great with my 68 blue and white charger.