My black & white supercharged beauty!!!!!

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the compliments..... I just wanted to go outside the box a little and try something different with the viper.. I'm glad u guys like it..

The matte wrap is removable also. The wrap is a 3M product with a 5 year warranty.. It is a very strong and reliable wrap. The only issue is because of the WHITE, it is a little hard to maintain with finger prints and dirt. But since I only use this car once in awhile and it mainly stays in the garage it's not to bad.. But if you wanted to do something in matte white and use the car a lot. Then it would be an issue with keeping it clean.

Also there is a new solution to wrapping that can still give you the same look and easier to maintain. It's called DIPPING YOUR CAR. My buddy just opened the company here in south Florida. But you can check it out at www.dipyourcar.com / which that product is on my rims. I had the rims dipped in gloss black.

This gives "Dipping your Snake" a whole new meaning :smirk:

Enjoy the car, it looks great.

Cheers,
George

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know you got your rims with Plastidip, but where/how did you get the white matte wrap for the car?

OP
OP
V

VIPERCON305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you got your rims with Plastidip, but where/how did you get the white matte wrap for the car?

Hey Webby...... My buddy does car wraps here in Miami.. its a 3m Product. If you have Facebook you can check him out at ernies wraps.... and you can see the work that he does..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi