My car made me look like an ass yesterday

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool ya caught that plumcrazy, thanks! I also met Ronnie Sox before he passed away last year, he signed the dash pad.

The other time I made an **** out of myself was with my H1 Hummer many years ago at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes (2600 acre park) in Michigan, I stopped at the top and got stuck, high centered, and a 4x4 S10 tugged me off it.. surely he told his friends how he pulled & helped out a Hummer!

Here I am stuck! (windy day = high crest at the top), 4 tires spinning and not moving..

You must be registered for see images

more pics at the dunes..

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, thats stuck....

<< ---- owned around 40 misc mopars so far

you obviously know where my name came from.... :)

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to go OT, plumcrazy - here was the other Mopar I restored, all original Hemi 4 spd, all numbers matching and build sheet, sold it 7 years ago.. The only EW1 4spd Hemi car for that year and according to Galen the last Hemi 70 RR for that year.

Only embarrasing moment with this car is selling it.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys, my log in name was from my previous car. I now have a 97.

What about us Gen II guys that don't have the key hole in the glove box. Say that I did the same thing.

The key fob would not work so I opened the hatch and opened the door with the manual pull. The alarm goes off. If I can not go and get another battery for the fob how do I get home?

I have a 97 without the interior key switch. You should have two fob's with the car. I keep my second one under the cover of the spare tire. I have had times when a new battery did not solve the problem.

Steamroller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bolt... On a side note, you do not need to crawl into the car through the rear hatch to manually open the car door. Instead... After you open the hatch, stand at the side of the car near the door. You can then reach through the side of the hatch opening right by the door, and then hook your arm around inside to manually open the door.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds like a Red-Faced Moment! LOL

We've all had our share of them, with Vipers and with life in general! They are one of the things that keeps us in Check! :grin:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4