my classifieds are gone, what happend?

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i went in the classifieds to edit my adds and they are all gone! Who do i contact regarding this? I paid and they've been on for about 2 weeks and now just....****...gone.:dunno:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the same problem when I was trying to sell my RT. There is some glitch where ads will disappear when you edit them. Big n italian was helpful when I had that problem...I'd talk to him.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't classified ads get "manually" verified for content when they're submitted? Maybe they have to be checked over again when they're edited. I'm just guessing.

Bob

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me last week after I edited mine. I posted in the site questions and comments section and someone fixed the problem for me.

OP
OP
A

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't classified ads get "manually" verified for content when they're submitted? Maybe they have to be checked over again when they're edited. I'm just guessing.

Bob

that's probably exactly what happened:2tu:.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are always double-checked when edited. Why? Let's say Joe Blow (not his real name :)) isn't a member and pays to post "his" Viper. The staff reads it over, sees nothing out of the ordinary, and approves it for posting. Then our Mr. Blow goes in, edits his ad so that now instead of a Viper, he is selling ****** along with the latest Pamela Anderson video (package deal dontcha know). He throws in some graphic photos to entice folks to his virus-laden site of soul stealers.

Unmoderated, the VCA Classifieds could quickly become a mass of crap in no time. Instead, when an ad is edited it goes back to the staff for a quick once-over. Assuming the "V" is still for "Viper" and nothing else is amiss, the ad is approved and back in the public view. Make sense?

Thanks for your support!

PS to Anton: I went in and found your edited ad. It is approved and back on the site...

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do enjoy that about this site. They always seem to do what it takes to keep unnecessary, unwanted ******** from ruining the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187