My first post at Viper Club

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all:

I just want to officially make my first post and give a background of who I am.
I'm 26 from Dearborn and married with no kids and have always dreamed of owning a Viper. I currently own a 91' Dodge Stealth and up to a month ago I owned a 92' Stealth TT with about 450HP and an E.T. of 11.8 @ 116MPH -22PSI. Ironically, I wrecked my TT just after being an idiot and racing an SRT-10. He had a start lead on me but I wouldn't give up and actually began to slowly catch up to him in third gear. Long story short, I blew a tire slowing down and spun around into a pole. The insurance money and parts sold have given me enough to consider saving toward a first gen R/T-10, my favorite Viper of all time.

Stealths and 3000gt's can be fast but nothing turns heads like a Viper and there are not many around here. I realize that Vipers hold their value very well too; I bought my 92' TT that was originally $35k for only $5k two years ago. I figure that most of you on this board net over $100K in family income, and I'm not in that territory. I hope to own an R/T-10 within a couple years and intend to find one around $25k - $30K. I don't plan on racing or doing major mods but maybe BPU upgrades. Over the next few months I hope to gain a knowledge of this snake before I own one.

So one question I do have is, is there a club membership fee and does it unlock certain features of the board? Also, where is the best place to post newbie questions?

Jason

P.S. I have to agree with most in here that this board is slow.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Try posting in the RT/10 and GTS Discussion section. They should be able to answer most any question you have regarding your future RT/10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery