my first ride in a viper !!!!!!!

iwantaviperbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man oh man oh man. the grin is still on my face.

and i owe it all to kevin (amantoby). i am sooo glad that there are still good people left in this world. i'll have to repay the favor to someone else when i get my viper one day.

i don't know if i can even begin to explain the feeling - the intense rush of just riding in the viper. the excitement, the anxiety. and when he showed me what the viper was capable of - omg. both from a roll, and from a dead stop. i don't know how fast he got it up to. that was the last thing on my mind. it was something i was never expecting. how quickly she turned from a purring kitten into a roaring tiger.

and then, kevin did the most awesome, most coolest thing ever. those 4 sweet words: "switch seats with me". i sat in the driver's seat, and was in shock. complete awe. i was so freaking nervous. i don't think i ever even reached 45 (although 50 was the speed limit, and there was a cop following most of the time).

i could go on and on. my wife will surely tire of hearing about it soon. my 3 year old girl saw the blue/white gts pull up, and yelled "daddy, wook! it's a wiper!" the corsa exhaust sounded perfect.

i will also say that i'm now leaning towards a GTS instead of the SRT-10. perhaps i'd have to see an srt-10 in person, but as of now, i'm in love with the GTS. what color - that's a different story. my 3 fav, not in any order:

1. blue w/white stripes
2. yellow w/black stripes
3. sapphire w/silver stripes

i couldn't have asked for a better 1st viper experience. and in case i didn't make it clear enough, thanks a million kevin! it meant the world to me, and i greatly appreciate it!!

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great story! Thanks for sharing. Kevin IS a great guy. He is the kind of guy that will restore your faith in humanity. Hope you get your #1 choice above.. my personal favorite ;)

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is an awesome story! Francisco, get down to dallas and i will take you out for hours. sorry it isnt working out for you in Cinci

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,
It was great meeting you and your lovely family. I'm glad you enjoyed the Viper. Call me anytime.
Doc

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Believe it not, it gets better every time you take it out!!

Good luck in your search for one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog