My new GTS Blue ACR finally delivered to dealer!

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm excited - my new GTS Blue ACR got to my dealer over the weekend, and it's just waiting for me to pick it up! Unfortunately, I'm on business travel again and can't get it for a couple of weeks, which is killing me. Hopefully I can get home in a couple of weeks and pick it up.

Once I get some pics, I'll post. My dealer says the color combo came out really nice - the GTS Blue against the black center band, black carbon fibre wing and black wheels really looks sweet. I can't wait to put it through its paces - which is going to be a painful wait since rainy season just started. Hopefully there are enough nice days to break it in over the course of a weekend.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow how can you sleep? hahaaa

I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Too bad you couldn't have it delivered somewhere south and take a week vacation and DRIVE it:)

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
martin-im sittin in it right now!!! its so cool, he he he he---happy for u dude!!!:headbang:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know why you came here looking to fulfill your therapy needs due to this overwhelming automotive stress you are under. Head straight for the liquor cabinet and don't look back. We can't help you on this one.

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wait will be worth it! You are gonna LOVE this car when you drive it! ( I can't wait for this rain to get out of here so I can get back to breaking mine in). Congrats, and enjoy!:drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala