My new stripes!

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new stripes look awesome. I know it was a really bad thing hitting junk on the freeway thus forcing the issue....but the results are really :2tu: .
Were you able to get insurance to take care of any of it?

OP
OP
M

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. Insurance company was real good to me. They covered the repair work on the front bumper and a little damage underneat the bumper.

I agree. Really sucked to have my car damaged, but it did make me move on the stripes sooner rather than later.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripes look great and I think that for a high quality job, $2500 seems like a very reasonable price to me. I have seen one $1500 black on red stripe job and it was no bargain.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stripes look great and I think that for a high quality job, $2500 seems like a very reasonable price to me. I have seen one $1500 black on red stripe job and it was no bargain.

I have received quotes of MORE than double that to stripe my car. :shocked: You got one heck of a deal.

Z06reformed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to have the side sills and teh front dam touched up and ,well now it looks like blue stripes for my silver 99!! I had been thinking about it and this pushed me.

Can someone give me the dimensions for factory stripes?Overall width,spacing and each individual stripe width?I will post pics as well when it is completed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960