My new to me 2000 RT/10 with pics

purenrg625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7976viper3-med.jpg
7976viper2-med.jpg
7976viper1-med.jpg

I traded a 2001 Plymouth Prowler for this beauty. I thought I would regret it as I loved that Prowler, but I was wrong. This car is awesome!! I absolutely love driving it. I do miss the Prowler and if I won the lotto I would buy her back, but the Viper is a whole new ball game!! I bought her about a month ago. We dodged the hurricane this weekend as its projected path was straight for us. Woke up this morning, thankful for what I have and thought I'd take her for a spin and get some pics to share. Enjoy!

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome car and nice pictures. I bet you had to wash it as soon as you got home from all of that sticky sand and salt spray!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prowler won't be in your vocabulary anymore. Now you don't have to worry about every v-6 or v-8 out there!!!

OP
OP
P

purenrg625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the welcome! Any idea when the next Florida meet is? I am not sure if this car has exhaust and would like to hear some that do, that way, if it doesn't, I can make a better decision on what exhaust to purchase. Thanks again everyone!!

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey. congrats...you live right around the corner from me. We'll have to get chuck back over here on this side of the water and hit up ******* on 60.

OP
OP
P

purenrg625

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey MODMTR!
Any excuse to meet at ******* is a good excuse to me! Are you talking about the original on Gulf to Bay or the in Brandon? I checked out your photos in the gallery, do you ride bikes too? Either way, nice model!! If got a Busa, so we'll have to take the bikes out one day too.

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice color on that rt/10. If you are not going to VOI 8 in Dallas, there is an all mopar show and racing at Moroso Motorsports park in Palm Beach Gardens on Sept. 12. There are usually 15 to 20 vipers that show up, but I don't know about this year because of it coinciding with VOI 8.
I will be at Moroso and hope to see you there.

www.morosomotorsportspark.com