my old car is on ebay

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2424731794

My first viper a 1998 Red Gts is on ebay. This was a primo car when it left my hands. It had 4300 miles on it when it went to WV. This is a 3 owner car not a 4 owner car as they are stating. When I bought the car in Ohio the dealer said I would receive the title in a few weeks, when I did it was an ohio title in my name. I went ahead and got the title switched to a Missouri title, so it looks like it is a 4 owner when it is only a 3. Everything worked perfectly when it left Missouri so the little problem they have with the lock or latch is a minor one. As far as price goes I guess it is up to the buyer. I sold this car for $55k in March of 2001. Just some info if anyone is interested

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks F355 it will make someone a great car. Never been tracked or really abused. I talked to the original owner for about an hour long conversation ( nice guy to talk to)and it was his wifes car, and the guy I sold it to in WV was a great guy as well who I know took good care of the car. We emailed back and forth as I wanted to make sure my old viper was being well cared for.

OP
OP
G

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Matt:

They have the BUY IT NOW set at $47,870
seems like somewhat of a fair price I would think.
They must have stolen it from the buyer I sold it to cause you know they are still gonna make money off of it at that price

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car has been for sale for over a month or so. Ive seen those pics before and liked the car except I wanted a silver 98 myself.

it was for sale somewhere (cant remember) but it was up for 51K.

it does look like a sharp car. if I knew then what I know now, hearing from the orig owner, I might have bought it.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey GTSREDDOG,
email the dude you sold the car to and find out what he sold it to Naples for. I bet it was in the $44K range.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang