My RT/10s value just shot

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
through the roof.

I just noticed on my cars window sticker that it was sold to who I believe may be a Tampa area radio personality, Mr. Mason Dixon.

Thats gotta be worth something on the market.

Time to cash in and take my piece of the American pie.

Oh and were is the nearest welfare office, I am in a hurry and need to make it to the track before the last race.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you've crossed the line mach4444 :eater:

........:eater:

the Mason Dixon Line :lmao:

got to be worth an extra $20 :dunno:

:drive:

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was looking for a Gen 1, I considered Alan Jacksons red 93 and Chris Farley's black 94 or 95, I don't remember which. I don't recollect either one having a price premium for prior owner. Prior Chris Farley ownership may have actually reduced the value. Sorry, but I never heard of Mason Dixon. LOL

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the memory is going, should 'a remembered this yesterday:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Vqd0sBw44[/media]

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading the ad for Chris Farley's black RT. I passed on it because I was really leaning towards red (fastest) and preferred to have real windows. Otherwise would have bought his, my recollection is that the price was pretty good and did not look "out of wack" for the market at that time.

I was actually surprised that the car didn't have some kind of premium on it being owned by a celebrity. As time passes, owning his car will be less of a "discussion point," but back when he was still fairly well known it was probably cool.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi