My turn, My Viper is here !!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That thing looks black to me.

At first it does look like black indeed, but when viewed from a different angle it turns out to be Sapphire Blue afterall (this particular picture would look completely black and white were it not for a very faint hint in the car's color). Had this happen with a 1:43 RT/10 that I bought off Ebay which the seller sold as being black.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealmaker, My best friend went to Cortland for college and we had some good times at the Darkhorse and block parties back in the early 1990's.

NICE Looking ACR! :2tu:

Bravo, Where exactly are you in the finger lakes area?

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dryden..just down the road.
I've had the good times too at the Dark Horse, Jack Danielsons, and the Third Rail. Biggest bar fight I've ever seen in my life at the Rail...
I was roadying for a band and bottles were flying everywhere. Cops marched in like the army, nightsticks swinging.
That was a long time ago.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say here that you had better take care of that car! I have seen so many dark blue cars that have really bad paint. Yours, however, is the way it should be. It has that dark hue to it. You can tell that the previous owner used very good car care products on it and babied it.

LOOK AT THAT SIDE SHOT OF THE ACR EMBLEM. It is a mirror.

That is the way the color is supposed to be. I looked for 4 years for one like it. 4 years! Just a stunning car. Post more pictures when you get a chance.

PS - During the fall time, take the car and park it under trees that have changing leaves. The car will reflect them and look multi-colored.

OP
OP
D

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind comments PatentLaw. The previous owner did take wonderful care of "Sir Hiss". Combined with the fact that the car has an in service date of 6/10/05 and only 2000 miles it is "As New". Bravo has my 00 ACR and I'm sure he will confirm that this car will always look new! :D
You must be registered for see images

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Dealmakers cars are so good that his name shouldn't be Dealmaker, but Detailmaker.
He seems to start with really good cars to begin with, but the cars I've bought from him were as new. I've yet to find a flaw with the 00ACR and is perhaps the most perfect example of a stock one with 0 mods...(all mod money goes into the Ram SRT10 RC). The Viper is fun, the truck is stupid fun.

Hey lets stir the ***.....
" I would have bought a viper with ABS if my wife was to drive it too..."

OP
OP
D

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Dealmakers cars are so good that his name shouldn't be Dealmaker, but Detailmaker.
He seems to start with really good cars to begin with, but the cars I've bought from him were as new. I've yet to find a flaw with the 00ACR and is perhaps the most perfect example of a stock one with 0 mods...(all mod money goes into the Ram SRT10 RC). The Viper is fun, the truck is stupid fun.

Hey lets stir the ***.....
" I would have bought a viper with ABS if my wife was to drive it too..."
<font color="red"> </font>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang