Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

97 Gts,540 stroker,614 lift cam, custom casted and ported/ polished heads,2.02int,1.6exh.milled.040,1.7T&Ds,10.5mm wires,edelbrock headers,custom"catless back"373gears,lowered,kinesis k5s,complete custom interior,autoform rollbar,wing,misc,carbonfibre panels,300 shot n2o,linelock,ect,ect,ect,also 01 with all of above without N2O and stroker but with Roe s.c

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Vipermed 97,01 on 11-03-2002 at 12:15 AM</font>

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool pictures.

I had jury duty this week. It was a real drag. It was a 4 day case. If you're self employed it just means you have to work from 7-9am, noon to 1:15 and then 5-9pm. The things I do to afford a Viper.

I'm just sitting here today kind of in a trance.

You know you're bored when you put something like this together.

<OBJECT WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=240><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://vreracing.com/Viper/Viperslideshow.swf"><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=exactfit><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=bgcolor="#eeeeee"><EMBED src="http://vreracing.com/Viper/Viperslideshow.swf" quality=high menu=false scale=exactfit WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=240 swLiveConnect=true TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, When did you get the 01? and the paint (snake). Both look good. Now you can't start taking two Vipers to the car show because you have enough trophies. You gotta give us other guys chance.
smile.gif
Let me know when you might want to go Desoto. I would like to see how it does at the track. I'm probably going to get one on his next round , if everyone seems to be happy with them.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Nice!

I love a well detailed engine and am curious if it is polished or chromed and how hard has it been to maintain that kind of look? Any other pics or info on this setup on the web somewhere?

--- Ken

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96