Reaction score
viper_tat.jpg
[/IMG]
tat1.jpg
[/IMG]

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am officially too old for this site. My only car forums are this one (from the beginning) and the Caddy forum (XLR-V) The only tats on the Caddy forum are from WW II.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am officially too old for this site. My only car forums are this one (from the beginning) and the Caddy forum (XLR-V) The only tats on the Caddy forum are from WW II.

You're not too old. I'm 32 and probably thought the same thing as you.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cracked me up when we sold the very first of the Gen IIIs to a gentleman named Dean Mire. He popped into our Dealership in December of 2002 ( bold , since Nebraska Winters can already be in full fury ) to pick up the new Black 2003 he had ordered. Even before he saw his car he showed me his new tatoo, and his arm was emblazoned with a full size Fangs logo. I still figure to this day that I won't see too many folks ever plan that far ahead. He was ready with the new artwork before his received his rolling art.:2tu:

Nice job and though I don't have any myself, I definitely approve of your choice of ink stained human flesh.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're never too old for a tat. grow aset and do it if ya want one. its that easy. dont ask for permission from a wife?GF, just do it and THEN show her.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wanting a Sneaky Pete tat for about 7 years now, and I don't have a Viper yet. I just haven't gotten around to it :)

Nice BTW!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since you have the tat on your tricept, you need to hit the gym! Make the Viper community proud and get rid of those girlie arms!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
glad its not my arm, but then again I have a lower back tatoo...........lol:omg: (I thought it was cool in 1997):lmao:now I'm stuck with it

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
glad its not my arm, but then again I have a lower back tatoo...........lol:omg: (I thought it was cool in 1997):lmao:now I'm stuck with it

So Im not the only one with a "***** Stamp" lower back tattoo. :lmao:

Actually I do have tats, but on my arms and stomache. I always joked about getting a fangs logo. I respect anyones choice for any tattoo, it just needs to be meaniful to that person. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So Im not the only one with a "***** Stamp" lower back tattoo. :lmao:

Thats some funny $hit, Hey atleast I didn't go with the barb-wire around the bicep........:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:. You know we have some forum members looking at their arms right now thinking "it still looks good"............

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats some funny $hit, Hey atleast I didn't go with the barb-wire around the bicep........:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:. You know we have some forum members looking at their arms right now thinking "it still looks good"............

I heard the Barb wire is a symbol for guys who have been in jail. I guess the one night ILLSMOQ and I spent in jail for street racing qualifies me..... Now I know what tattoo to get next. :omg:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spent a lot nights in jail for various (bald tires, tires sticking out too far, no mudflaps, too loud, etc. etc.) No 'wire', no tatoo (nowadays you don't even go to jail for that minor stuff) and No criminal record.

However, my girls have tats and the wife want a 'teddy bear' tat on her ass. Probably not gonna happen since blood freaks her out and she's not much for pain tolerance.

Ted

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice tat, it looks pretty sweet. I've been trying to come up with a second tatoo idea, but so far I've got nothing.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
god forbid you ever sell the car...:)

my tattoo on my arm says "daddy."
make of it what u will...:)

LPDesRoche

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one of the good ole ***** stamps myself. Got it back in 94 when no one had tats there. Screw it, I was original when I did it.:D

Leeland

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have one of the good ole ***** stamps myself. Got it back in 94 when no one had tats there. Screw it, I was original when I did it.:D

Leeland

lol....Try trying telling people that you had it back way before anyone else......:rolaugh: I was thinking of putting "1997" right under mine..........:D

OP
OP
S

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well i wanted to get some kind of tat that had to do with the car, ive wanted a viper since jr hight, im on my third, i would never buy a chicken(vette). sorry for those who have one, i practice ju jitsu and Muay Thai and they call me viper at the club, not for my fighting skills unfortunately,
but never the less my nick name being viper and the car being my lifestyle not just a car, its what i came up with. i just cut 45 pounds and am working on my arms, so that should take care of all the comments for now and thanks for the positive ones

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, I still have the car and of course the Tat. I'll try and find a picture and post it.

It was also featured in Viper Mag. in 2003.

Speaking of "***** Stamps" it's not called that anymore, now it's the "ink above the stink"

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Bill, I still have the car and of course the Tat. I'll try and find a picture and post it.

It was also featured in Viper Mag. in 2003.

Speaking of "***** Stamps" it's not called that anymore, now it's the "ink above the stink"

Oh, I'm so happy to hear that:rolleyes:...............:D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang