My website is up *kinda*

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to say that I have been a little down the last few weeks. My new to me 98 GTS has a leaking timing chain gasket and I have to get it fixed before I will be able to drive her around like I want to. I have been in touch with the two best Viper Techs in the world, Chuck and Tom. I would like to thank both of them for all the help and words of wisdom. Anyway, I have not be able to drive my baby so I have made a quick website to show my friends the new viper. It's still in the "Under construction" phase but for my first venture with a website its not too bad, in my opinion at least. I thought I would post the link and see what you guys think. Working on the website has helped to get my mind off the Viper I can't use.

http://www.aikenpc.com/viper/viper.htm

:2tu:

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet GTS dude. Nics pics. Thx for sharing. One critique - why no pics of her from behind? THose are my favorite. :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem with my 98 GTS and the Wiz took care of it for me. Must be a common occurance on that year. Are you doing the fix yourself? That should be easily taken care of, why the long delay?

OP
OP

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am going to have Tom in NC fix the leak and do the 998 recall. I have to wait till the beginning of June to take it to him. Thanks for all the compliments.