NASA Nelson Ledges race now a Triple!

Mansier

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NASA event at Nelson Ledges on Sept. 21-22 has been improved to a triple sprint race and 200 mile enduro. One 24 lap sprint on Saturday, the Enduro starting at 5:00 Saturday night, then two 15 lap sprints on Sunday. Entry forms can be found at: www.gerstonline.com/nasa.htm Just print and send with your entry fee. The late fee has been waived! Hope to see you there.

There is also a driving school for non racers, and a Funday/Test and Tune Friday Sept. 20

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reptile Racing Enterprise will be in attendance on sunday due to prior family commitments. Anyone near the Warren, OH / Pittsburg Pa area come on out and root for the Home Team (viper). I will also recruit atleast 2 to help out. Please let me know & i will put you on my pit crew....Duties.... keep air in the tires, fuel in the tank, help with changing tires, checking all fluids, and any other easy tasks involved.....

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What no one from the PA club wants to come out? I thought pittsburg had quite a few club members. the track is only about 1 hour away. Remember it is your Viper Club. If you have something better to do viper realated this weekend by all means let the rest of our club in on your secret...otherwise come one out and support Grass Roots Racing...(we all can't be pros.)