NASA Promotion

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who've considered road courses:drive:, the NASA Southeast region rents some of the best tracks in our neighborhood (Road Atlanta, Barber Motorsports etc) and organize a pretty exciting and safe weekend for members

Apparently there has been a drop off in attendance (probably due to the economy) and track time has been GREAT. I was out at CMP last weekend and many groups had fewer than 15 cars in most sessions.

Management has a new promotion in place; as a member, if I recruit 3 new folks, they give me a track pass for a weekend. In return, the recruits get reimbursed for the NASA Membership ($45 or $50 I think). I know Cap'n David has been out at RA a bunch and Jack has a track time program going (I forget which post) but if you've ever thought of tracking at RA or one of the other fine courses in the neighborhood, now's a good time.

I'm already registered (so this is not shameless marketing) but I've never seen a deal like this and it seems to be attractive to both the host and the recruits.

PM me if you want any more information.

Bob