Need feedback on new Viper

Lanceromance

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I haven't posted much here before because..well I don't own a viper.I've been in the market and finally have the funds and decided to pull the trigger. Contrary to what I've heard some say on here about the 2012 viper I think it is going to be a heads and shoulders improvement. I remember in 02 my buddy crying about the end of the camaro, running out and buying the Z28 SS OVER MSRP, only to have the new V-6 camaro pumping out the same power. Anyways I want a color that "pops" and I find the SSG does just that, however I seen that the 2010 ACR has a primer for an option. I was kinda disappointed in the VVV color as I thought it would really stand out (still looks good) like the Diablo SE30 I had in mind. My local shop specializes in painting Lambo's, Ferrari's, ect (mostly crash damaged ones)and tells me he can get a hold the exact "Diablo purple". I dunno..SSG or this?

You must be registered for see images

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG for sure...I'm not too sure that color purple would be too flattering on a Viper. It does look good on that exotic though

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Lambo looks like the lead car in a *** pride parade.

Please don't put that color on a car that rips pavement to shreds, turns tires to butter and causes mothers to gather their children when one approches.

Greg

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That Lambo looks like the lead car in a *** pride parade.

Please don't put that color on a car that rips pavement to shreds, turns tires to butter and causes mothers to gather their children when one approaches.

Greg

+1.Glad someone said it.!!

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purple is a great dune buggy or dinosoar color.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dune Buggy. :2tu: I love purple just can't imagine that on my Viper.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with all......SSG for sure. Purple is my favorite color, BUT, not on cars and certainly not on a Viper. Even though a purple Lambo might look cool, imagine the same Lambo in a really good CAR COLOR!

Just my opinion, but there are some colors that just don't belong on a car....unless maybe its a custom car for show.