Need help communicating with model shop near Munich

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guten Tag!

Sadly, that's darn near the extent of my high school German...

I'm trying to purchase a couple of model cars from a hobby shop ( Schmidbauer-Modellauto) in Spanberg. All I need is a price with shipping confirmed and I'm ready to go! I just can't get a response back...

Maybe this is a warning I shouldn't just wire money...

But I thought - maybe - I could get someone close to give them a call and see what's up.

If you can help, please PM me, it's worth at least beer and pretzels in the Englisher Gardens next time I'm in Munich.

Thanks!

Joe

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My high school German sometimes rattles on the technical stuff but I can make myself understandable, want me to try?

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can call them for you. Send me a PM with all informations.
The business "Schmidbauer-Modellauto, Spanberg" is in Bavaria, 1 hour east of Munich.

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've already bought lots of cars from Schmidbauer. I've never had any problems with them. If I recall correctly, all their mails adressed to me were in understandable English, so there shouldn't be any language barrier.
Did you know they also have a shop on eBay? You can find the models there and maybe at a better price. (a while ago they sent me a mail that there was temporarly 25% off on all of their models)

eBay-winkel - Schmidbauer Modellauto: Zoekresultaten voor viper.

I hope this has been a help to you!:2tu:

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks All!

I found them via e-bay, but those prices don't reflect the 25% discount, so I've ordered directly from their website - which also shows more of their stock. But good to hear you've been happy in your dealings with them.

Issue very happily resolved.

Last edited: