NEED HELP GET ACCIDENT REPORT FROM STATE POLICE

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well yesterday I got a phone call from the state trooper who wrote up the accident report..He told me that because it was on a NYS Highway that in order to get the police eport from the accident I had to download a form from nysdmv form number MV198C01, fill it out and send payment to dmv along with request in order to get a copy of the acutal police report which is SPL132000244 . What he did give me was an Accident information Exchange Form. I really need this asap as if the findings are that it wasnt my fault I don t want to report accident to my ins co until I know if I can go after the other carriers and not have an accident with my ins co on record...If anyone has connections with police or nys polic please help..The officer came out of farmingdale troop L..east farmingdale at republic airport..His name is officer Digiacomo..

Steve Katz aka ACRSTEVE is handlig this for me..thanks
Adam

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn bastage police making money off your accident. Shame on NY. My wife had the same problem in NYC. They even placed her at fault inspite of the trucker making an illegal turn. She had to go to the precinct to get the report.

You may be able to go to the local NYS police office and get your report. Call them and tell them you need it asap and cannot wait. You definitely need to check the report and see if it matches your side of the story. Because when a Viper is involved, the cops have already made up their mind as to who's to blame.

Did you get the insurance info from the other car(s) involved?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456