NEED INFO on CAR TRANSPORT KC/MO to NORCAL

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ANybody have any experience with any car transport companies going from Kansas City Missouri to Norcal with a viper? If so please post experience and contact info for the transport company as I have a rather pristine Blue and White '96 to ship to Norcal next week

Thanks

Mike 01 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully someone has had a good experience with a transporter coming from the midwest to the west coast. You're going to love your new Blue/White 96 GTS. Congrats!!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with GaryA, he's been transporting Vipers all over the country lately!
He's headed to Cali in the near future, and will be picking up my GTS on the way back to MD and dropping her off at Heffners! :D

Heck, he might be able to record the whole trip for you with his camera setup he has to watch the car! :p

Mike 01 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Gary the guy who posted the trailer cam on the sight not long ago? That was a pretty cool set up!

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also looking for transport from SC to CA. Anyone know someone cheap? Not for a Viper, so it doesn't have to be the red-carpet treatment. I'm looking to ship a couple cars from my relatives in SC, to a shipping co in LA, who will container them up and ship them to me, here in Australia..

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used "Horseless Carriage" to send my car to Kansas City. ZERO complaints. They transport a lot of high end cars. They were also far from the most expensive. The Mom and Pop operations were almost double the price. My personal experience was VERY good.

Their Web Site

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Edmonton GST, now that your "stable" is in Nor Cal, when are you gonna have your own private car show? eh?

Tomer

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Gary the guy who posted the trailer cam on the sight not long ago? That was a pretty cool set up!

Yes, that's Gary. Better get ahold of him quickly though, he's been real busy!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the props Casey!

I have been busy criss-crossing the country transporting Vipers, Cobras, and Ferraris lately. I've transported many Vipers for VCA and Alley members and would love to help you out! I offer single-car, single-trailer services and the best part is I'm also a Viper owner. I take great care in transporting the cars. Here's a couple of links about my services:

Recent Customer

Trailer Cam

Please feel free to call me at (240) 994-1343 to see if we can work something out to your satisfaction!

-------------
2000 Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second supercharged Viper!

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
EdmondGTS - Gary is the way to go - he delivered my Viper from Heffner with the style of no other. Again as many have said there is no better way than using Gary. I met Gary through Jason Heffner and these two guys have been nothing but the best. This "dynamic duo" is all you need to retrieve -tune/mod -then return your car back without having to worry. BTW - when it comes to value their price is unbeatable.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Gary is too busy, ask Woodhouse. They ship cars from the midwest to all over the country. Mine came via a guy known as "Viper John". Another single car enclosed trailer deal like Gary's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96