Need **** garage floor to match Viper

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get really awesome murals of cars put up on my garage walls? Saw a few amazing garages that had that (murals of vintage racing scenes, etc...) on some website and would love to try to replicate that as best I can in my new house.

You must be registered for see images

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
H

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we did the demolition in the garage last weekend removing all the old existing cabinets, mountains of hidden mouse crap, and the hundreds of spiders from the garage, then cleaned it all out this weekend, painted the ceiling and walls, and installed brand new high output fluorescent light fixtures, and today was day 1 of the epoxy floor job. Should all be done and ready by this weekend. Will post pics when done...be very excited! This is going to look amazing!!!

OP
OP
H

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some before shots when the garage was pretty gross and completely infested with hundreds of spiders and the existing cabinet was filled with piles of mouse crap. Then fast forward to a couple transition shots where I removed the fixtures and painted the walls and ceiling, and installed the new bright lights. Last is the "almost finished product" just minus the new stainless steel fridge that arrived yesterday and the other new addition to the garage, my new 2014 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport.
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
H

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here are the latest pics before the fridge arrived and without my other 2 cars in the garage.