Need Tires for 97 gts Best prices??

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A good samaratin decided to let some idiot cross 3 lanes of traffic in her minivan while on the phone this am & Thankfully I didnt total my gts but I did flat spot all 4! Who has em at the best price for pilots?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just bought some from JonB. I think tirerack is the best place, but JonB will sell his for a little less per tire...which is better than nothing plus support a vendor. I got mine in 1 day!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A good samaratin decided to let some idiot cross 3 lanes of traffic in her minivan while on the phone this am & Thankfully I didnt total my gts but I did flat spot all 4! Who has em at the best price for pilots?

Since you are a VCA DAL, I just KNOW you're going to choose or a VCA sponsor, vendor, member, (who usually has the lowest prices anyway) I sent you a quote.

"HALF THE MONEY SPENT ON ADVERTISING IS WASTED.....SUCCESS DEPENDS ON DETERMINING WHICH HALF!" I hope my VCA advertising is well-spent!

(Thanks AB)

OP
OP
P

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i need 17's actually looking for a set of 18 inch stock rims, looks like the 17 in sizes are getting scarce.

Jon When I ll by ill buy them from you, When I started racing school in the dark ages I was taught to support those who support the sport(club) every purchase in my house supports racing sponsors, & we take the time to write the company even though they arnt supporting my racing:)

On th Khumos, since I drive the car in nice weather only, how do they handle on occaisional T storms that are not uncommen in these parts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302