NEVCA Spring Kickoff Pics

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, The New England region participated in our first event of the year today, despite the rain that was supposed to withdraw early in the a.m. We had 11 Vipers in attendance total (5 RT/10's, 5 GTS's, and 1 SRT/10) Pretty great showing for the weather we had. We met up at Contemporary Dodge in Milford, NH, then took a nice scenic cruise aroung the Milford/Amherst area, led by our Club Treasurer Rod Hansen. Rod was also Kind enough to open his home to us for a great BBQ and other treats prepared by his family. I would say without a doubt everyone in attendance had a great time, and it was nice to see a few new faces. The rest of this year should be AWESOME!!! Here are some of the photos I took. If you want to see the whole collection, just click on this Link 2005 Spring Kickoff Photos

You must be registered for see images

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey!!! You guys are in Mont Vernon, NH! I went to school right across from the fire dept by the town hall! What a surprise when I saw your pictures! I hope that town still stayed small! I think the school I went to is now a police station? Cool pics!

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos, Nick!

I'd also like to echo your thanks to Team Hansen (Rod, Sharon and family) for the excellent day (despite the EXTREMELY incorrect forecast), exceptional hospitality and incredible food. I was expecting a couple of "hockey puck" burgers and dogs, but the offerings ranged from grilled chicken to the best cheesecake I've ever had. Well done!

Let's hope we've now gotten our rainy events out of the way and can look forward to bone dry weather and sunny skies from now through the end of October.

OP
OP
V

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if anyone couldn't open the link to the rest of the pics. I have since made the gallery public so the link should work now.

Nick

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick- Your artistic vision is making for some great pics (very nice). Seems like the resolution is much better too.

Mr. Hanson is doing pretty much what ever he wants these days (LOL). Always a gentleman.

An asset to the VCA...

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the season is officially underway. Thanks to Rod and his lovely wife Sharon. The food was amazing im still full. Now it is off to tators this sat. what a way to start a season. AWESOME BABY!!!!!!! :2tu: :2tu: