Never thought???

HOGGG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been off the board for awhile, nice to be back. I never thought I would have a bike with more horse then my Viper. The bike is a 502 Boss Hoss. I know all of you love exceleration, try this monster when you have a chance. When the secondaries kick in you are sitting 3 inches higher in the seat. I know, I've been on the Busa. Still having a ball with my Gen. 1. :usa: :usa:

Hogg
Omaha, NE

ZX12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been off the board for awhile, nice to be back. I never thought I would have a bike with more horse then my Viper. The bike is a 502 Boss Hoss. I know all of you love exceleration, try this monster when you have a chance. When the secondaries kick in you are sitting 3 inches higher in the seat. I know, I've been on the Busa. Still having a ball with my Gen. 1. :usa: :usa:

Hogg
Omaha, NE

The 502 Boss Hoss is a serious bike! I got to ride one (when I was shopping around for a cruiser bike), and it was crazy. Too much power, not enough traction. It rides okay; just never let it tip over too much, and don't speed on curvy mountain roads! I love the sound of those open headers...even without any mufflers, it seemed quieter than a 1450 cc Harley engine. I also rode a 350 Boss, which is also a great bike. I ended up getting a Harley Fat Boy, but I ended up selling it later (and my other bikes, an R1, Ninja ZX12 and Busa) since I needed cash to go into other hobbies. By seat of the pants, both the ZX and Busa felt quicker than either of the two Boss Hosses, but I never really got to go WOT on the Bosses, so I really can't make a valid comparison. Either way, be careful and enjoy your Boss (and Viper)!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sat on a 350 Boss Hoss in Daytona back in '98. Those things are nuts. I can't imagine a 502! I couldn't even get my legs around it. And if it ever fell... forgetaboutit.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen one when a company that makes them visited my school to show them, let me tell you those things are NUTS and loud as hell :eek:
The darn thing got a reverse gear because its so heavy, just to be able to push it backwards!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950