New '05 owner

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

swexlin - I wish I'd gotten a picture of the blue ACR next to it. That thing was a BEAST! Had a sold sticker on it, hopefully it is still there when I pick up the car

I was wondering what happened to that car. They wanted 92k, wonder what they let it go for. I was drooling over that car, it had like 1300 miles on it.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Picked her up today and have driven about 100 miles so far... taking a break to post pics and then I'm hitting the road again!!! Perfect day. omg I love this car!!!

You must be registered for see images

[]

First, let me say again, car looks great! Now, not to alarm you, but in that first pic, which I assume you took while stopped in traffic, your oil pressure gauge is reading very low. On my 03, I've never seen it drop below halfway, even in hot weather idling in traffic. Something you might want to have checked.

On edit: Never mind, I'm an idiot! I forgot, the gauges on the 05 is different than my 03. Yours is reading normal, where mine does. Sorry to panic!

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on your new ride and thank you for joining the Viper Club of America as a Venom member!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen