New Adjustable front stabilizer bar/testing completed/available to ship in two weeks

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find all the info and pics on our site at www.WoodhouseViper.com Click on the brakes/suspension button. The need for this bar has been out there for years and many of us have talked about developing one, including Eric Messley and Ron Adee, both famous for their speed. Well here it is finally. For your questions, you can reach myself or Rick Maxwell at 800 889 1893.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gee boss, you need to tell all da guys and gals dat have push on the track , that this is the answer.

Does your car feel like a snowplow in the carousel at Mid-Ohio?
Do you Michelins scream in protest turn 1 at Gingerman.

Well,the Woodchuck's adjustable front sway bar will cure your ills, as this is one very well engineered product.

Track guys and gals, and ASP Solo II racers, this is the answer for your turn in problems.

Call us and get on da list.

1-800-889-1893

OP
OP
B

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scuse the lack of info, to answer the two questions above. This bar fits Gen II or 1996 thru 2002. It may be adaptable to the Gen I without a problem, but I have not done any testing. That is step two about March of this year. This bar will fit and make an ACR respond to adjustments the same as the regular chassis.

GTSII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there,

any updates on this?

And, while I'm at it:

is this a realistic upgrade for a mostly street car, occasionally tracked, with stock shocks and springs, or would it be an overkill?