New B to AZ x2

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I got my first AZ post deleted. If I was a doctor and I wanted to talk about what I did for a living it would be ok. It doesn’t make since to hit a Doc up for a banner add but its ok to hit up a Venom member (for now) that owns a company in the car industry.

I donate my building in CO for the VCA members to host our annual meeting and I never thought it would be a good Idea to charge them back for my Dues. Give and Take....

I hope to see some of the members out at the next C&C. I have a few cars here but my baby should be down at some point. If you see it out wave.

Aaron

Attachments

• Aaron_4Oct2009_08.jpg
    Aaron_4Oct2009_08.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Aaron_4Oct2009_09.jpg
    Aaron_4Oct2009_09.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Aaron_4Oct2009_16.jpg
    Aaron_4Oct2009_16.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 23

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car and a unique location for a photoshoot ! I like it !

Too bad the national forum rules ended up resulting in such a negative post as your introduction to the AZ club. Sorry, there isn't anything I can do for you in that respect. Life is so unfair in so many painful ways, isn't it? :D

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car and a unique location for a photoshoot ! I like it !

Too bad the national forum rules ended up resulting in such a negative post as your introduction to the AZ club. Sorry, there isn't anything I can do for you in that respect. Life is so unfair in so many painful ways, isn't it? :D

LOL, Ya my first post wasnt so bad. :)

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indiana,

Welcome, I did not see your first post but welcome to AZ. Are you here fulltime now? If so what part of the state and when will you viper get here?

OP
OP
I

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indiana,

Welcome, I did not see your first post but welcome to AZ. Are you here fulltime now? If so what part of the state and when will you viper get here?

I hope to get my 01 here just after new years but I do have my 04 Mamba in N Tempe.

Aaron

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to Arizona. I'm curious how/why you carry the name "Indiana" if you're from Colorado?

See you down the road. . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235