New COUPE renditions

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whomever,

Someone Pleeze do a rendition of the Blue/White combo. The 96-97 color scheme is my all-time favorite.

Jay K.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shawn,

The drawing... Perfect.

The colors...just a little closer to the Blue/WHite scheme and it would appear perfect. On my Dell monitor the Blue appears electric and the stripes are greyish. But the drawing by hand is perfect. Thanks very much

96-97 is the best because of the color scheme!!

Jay K.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shawn:
Hi VIPERESS Is this anywhere close to what you like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Shawn,
Wow, thanks so much for doing that, that was very nice of you. You know, it's pretty close, but I was kind of thinking more "gold-pearl metallic" looking stripes (I guess a little less yellow in appearance), but it looks pretty hot!
Thanks again,
Laura
devil.gif
BURNOUT.gif

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shawn:
Hi Laura, I updated the picture somewhat, you can reload it to see (if I had a reference picture for the gold-pearl metallic look maybe I coule make it better)

Hmmm... I want a GenIII coupe...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm sorry, but I don't have any pictures of the exact color that I have in mind, but that is closer. Wow, that looks AWESOME!! What do you think? I like different, I think that will look different. Do you like it? Thanks again Shawn. Now I know what colors I'm going to do my Competition Coupe
smile.gif

Laura
devil.gif

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shawn,

Been gone a while. All I can say is WOW!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That is a Dramatic improvement and my new wallpaper! Any Chance I could get that other pic at the outdoor converted to the Blue/White combo or am I asking for too much?

Shawn,

Again, Thank you

Jay K.

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That blue/white stripes combo may have just positively changed my opinion about the new Viper. Wow.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Convert!!

I tried to run this Blu/Whi combo as a desktop image and came up w/the AMC Pacer. Don't run this in 1024x768 on 'Stretch' mode or it will appear in that way. I've selected 'Center' as my method of displaying the pic and blacked out the background.

Jay K.

I REALLY need some track time in one of these...