New England Cruise- Hampton/Rye Lobster Dinner Aug 5th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England VCA Cruise Sunday Aug 5th ...Cruise the beach, eat lobster

On Sunday Aug 5th We will be meeting at 1:00pm @ the Dover Saddlery in Plaistow, NH. That is somewhere near Jeff's home in New Hampshire. From there we will be following RTE 125 North, then east on 101 to Hampton beech. Once there we will do our best to set off all the car alarms we can. Dinner at 4pm in Rye (Rays seafood).

We will be following the road less traveled. This time we will head North and south following the Scenic Highways and Byways of NH. Mostly Rte 1a along the extensive NH coastline. If your lucky, your wife will let you stop at your favorite ice cream shop on the way home.

This is a restricted event (yellow and white vipers only).

Please contact me at Imissedone@neviperclub.org to add your name to list of Vipers attending. We only go to Hampton beach once a year, the cruise will be exceptional... so this is your opportunity to see the Granite State sea side. Sorry for the short notice, but if your available...see you Sunday.

Regards,

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe that was a good ride. Rays restuarant was a good choice. Weather was great, Hope to do it again. YELLOH:drive: :eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't comment, cus I thought it was just for you "new-englanders" cruising to that event!!! VERY funny comments throughout, Joe!!!! Pics from that event??? Hope you are enjoying your VOI9~~~~juli
BTW: I ALWAYS get your jokes!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302