New England Spring Opener 2008

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Carlos, Sylvia and Jerry for a wonderful event. Despite a rainy and overcast day, I had a great time. The tour of the USS Constitution was a great choice for a cloudy day . . . three decks down and rummaging through the gun powder room you couldn't tell if it was sunny or rainy so it didn't matter what the weather was outside! Carlos, let's try for a real challenge next time and block intersections as we go through, now that'll be fun in Boston! Mike

OP
OP
N

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, Thanks for coming. Hope to see you at the next event. Next time we should have more driving time.

I am planning on going to "TatorToga" May 17th and 18th. Should be fun. I'll also be at the Dyno May 10th.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it was great to see a few new faces...Thanks for coming out and making a lousy day a great day...I had a great time..Lived in mass for 47 years and never been to the uss constitution..Go figure!!! Well at least the summer is under way.....:2tu::2tu::2tu:

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we need to get a look at all those pictures that were taken. i need a new wallpaper on the computer!