New Exhaust For Viper SRT 10!!!

99TURBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy's I am new to this forum. I have developed a new exhaust for the dodge viper srt 10. It is a 3.5 inch header back exhuast system with cat delete. It is a complete bolt on system. It comes with 02 bungs in factory loction and attaches with a supplied v band clamp to your header And uses a race stainless steel muffler. We have seen some great power increases with this system. And offers good wieght savings. I will post dyno sheets and video. Please pm if you have any questions.

OP
OP

99TURBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read that before. Cracked me up.

So, given I have 3 inch Mopar race exhaust and a Paxton what power gains do you forecast?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt so far ...

OP
OP

99TURBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GR8 ASP thanks for the civilized response. The mopar race does not have catalytic converters so with your present set up I think you should gain about 10 to 15rwp. Do you have stock headers and what other mods do you have? How much boost are you running? If you are here in Houston I would be willing to swap them out so you could see the power gain. And if you are not happy I will swap them back. I am very confident that you should pick up some decent power. And that you will like the sound. The car from the dyno sheets had completely stock exhaust system that is why we saw a greater increase in power. From stock to this 3.5 inch system the 3.5 inch offers ALOT less restriction. From mopar to this system thier shouldnt be as great as a power increase because the mopar already deletes the cats and is a 3 inch. But I still think you will pick up good power about 10 to 15

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456