New Forum Member looking for Gen II GTS

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The buyer of my car used Intercity. They were perfect as far as picking up the car on time and communication with me. The driver of the truck was VERY experienced hauling exotic cars. I had sold another car which was picked up by Exotic Car Transport out of Orlando. I have had very good interface with them and their driver. They have been recommended also; however, I have read some from a ********** Ferrari owner about how they dealt with him about some in-transit damage that happened to his car (two cars in the truck hitting nose to tail). So, things can go wrong no matter who you go with. I'd choose a "name brand" who has more reputation at stake.

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear good reviews on Intercity. If this deal works out, that's who I'll probably end up using. Thank you all for the feedback and help so far.

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mia,
Tell you what if you don't want to transport what you buy, and if you come through Louisiana I will drive vwith you some along the way. We ladies have to stick
Together. Ha! :D:drive:

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I got a good laugh at your post broomrider. I certainly appreciate the offer to ride out together but I would disappoint you on the ladies sticking together part. Youwould be the only lady on the cruise. Unfortunately I'll have to transport it since I cant afford to take too many days off work.

So it looks like I'll be joining the viper community soon. I'm flying out to San Diego on Monday to finalize the deal on the 96 GTS found by Paul. It still hasn't hit me that I'll actually be the owner of my very own Viper in a few days!

I cant thank Paul enough for finding the car and then test driving it for me.

Javi

monzter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I got a good laugh at your post broomrider. I certainly appreciate the offer to ride out together but I would disappoint you on the ladies sticking together part. Youwould be the only lady on the cruise. Unfortunately I'll have to transport it since I cant afford to take too many days off work.

So it looks like I'll be joining the viper community soon. I'm flying out to San Diego on Monday to finalize the deal on the 96 GTS found by Paul. It still hasn't hit me that I'll actually be the owner of my very own Viper in a few days!

I cant thank Paul enough for finding the car and then test driving it for me.

Javi

Congrats! Can't wait to see it :)

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom that's funny, I just realized to that Mia is a Javi. Anyway Javi enjoy your Viper you will love it.:)

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to have to reconsider this screen name. The Mia is short for Miami. No wonder you guys were all so nice lol

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Congratulations......

and, if you really need a name change, which I suspect not. Let me know

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats on finding a car, "Mia" ! I also thought you were a lady-- and perhaps that DID help ! So you might want to stick with it for a while ! Let me know when you get the car and be sure to post pictures!
That Paul is a terrific guy--- you can be sure he did a thorough job for you !

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys...and girls. I think I'll stick with the screen name. I appreciate the added attention!

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wrapped up the paperwork and I'm officially the owner of a 96 GTS! Gary (Badasp007) kept the car in great shape.

Once again, thanks Paul for finding the car and taking a look at it for me.

Here she is:

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 81

harley56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is totally awesome, I anticipated it being really nice. I saw my first one in Reno NV when they were holding a Trans Am race around the MGM Grand and Chrysler had one on display as they had just come out. Absolutely became my favorite modern muscle car of all time and that has never changed, I have two that will be passed on to my sons.

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good......

The only name that needs attentions is....."Enthusiast"

Fixed it!

Thanks for the congrats guys and girls. I'm looking forward to being part of the Viper community. Now the hard part comes.....waiting for the package to arrive!

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Congratulations again

I know CJ is working on the Member packs, I can't wait either

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shes all tucked in and heading to Miami!

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh goodness the waiting would kill me. It will be like Christmas Day when that truck arrives. You have a very beautiful car. Enjoy enjoy enjoy.:)

JST2CRZY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mia, looks great! My 96 B/W is at Doug Levin's in Davie and should be ready for pickup in a week or two. If you are available maybe meetup to grab a coffee, food? Would love to see the car in person. Thanks, Bill

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill, yeah sure I'd love to meet up. I actually called Doug yesterday and plan to take the car to the shop the following week once it arrives in Miami. I need to have the A/C looked at and want him to look over the car.

Not sure if you've read the posts before but I don't want to disappoint you if you're expecting a *********. My name is Javi...short for Javier. lol.

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh goodness the waiting would kill me. It will be like Christmas Day when that truck arrives. You have a very beautiful car. Enjoy enjoy enjoy.:)

Thanks for the compliment broomrider. These days are going by so slowwwww. It's supposed to arrive on Thursday, keeping my fingers crossed that it stays on schedule.

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Shes all tucked in and heading to Miami!

Javi, what a gorgeous car! We will all be anxious to see more pictures when it arrives on Thursday. There is a non -VCA event the weekend of May 14,15 that gives you the opportunity to put your car on the Sebring track. I wasn't sure if you were interested in tracking it though. In case you are, here is the link http://pbocflorida.com

Jim and I will be at the Sebring 12 hours March 17-19 --did you get the info on the VIP tickets from Viper Exchange? We have bought 2 of them --hope to see you in the suite ! Cathy and Jim

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment LadyCruzer, I'll post more once it arrives. I didn't plan on tracking the car but I've said that before and didn't stick to it.

As I mentioned in your email it's tough for me to make it to weekend events due to work so I'm out unfortunately.

OP
OP
M

MiaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally!

Members online

Forum statistics