NEW GEN 1 and GEN 2 RT/10 Roll Bar is Complete..........Possible Group Buy.

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Our New Gen 1 and Gen 2 RT/10 Roll Bar is complete and ready for sale. We have installed and tested this bar in an RT/10 using a hard top, a soft top and ******* with just the trim panel in front of the factory sport bar(thanks to FlyinPhil for his RT/10 usage).

I will have pics available tomorrow evening (I hope I can figure how to post them) and they will be on my website in about a week. This Roll Bar is similar to our GTS Bar in that it does not restrict viewing from the rear view mirror, gives as much head room as possible, allows the use of factory seat belts as well as provides mounting location for perfectly centered aftermarket shoulder harness sets, includes a removable side bar on the drivers side, has 5 mounting locations, requires NO fabrication for installation, and does not inhibit seat travel.

I will consider a group purchase discount for an initial order of 15 or more of these bars. Our normal website pricing will be the same as our GTS Roll Bar at $ 1099.00 for the bar only with no powdercoating or safety harnesses.

The GROUP PURCHASE PRICE will be $ 939.00 each (thats a 15% discount)

You can add powder coating in Red, Black, or Blue for $ 125.00

You can add a pair of RJS Cam Lok 5 point 3" NHRA/SCCA/SFI Approved Harnesses for $ 295.00 (colors are Red,Blue, Black)

Those interested in a group purchase, please post a reply here or contact me via email. I will honor this group discount for only one week from Tuesday, July 8th as I already have a waiting list and will start billing and shipping to those on the list by weeks end.

Thanks and happy Vipering,

Tom

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ack! No pictures? Are you insane, man? Want to cause a riot up in here? LOL :D

Really, that's great news, Tom. Sounds like a quality product that is well designed. Looking forward to the pics!

Hey, I sent you a PM - detailed instructions on: How To Post Pics.

You must be registered for see images