New H pattern wheels on the coupe, Dynamite!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else think these are the best looking wheels they’ve seen in a long time? Viper Wheels or after market. I think they look great and a person could update their 03-05 instantly by putting a set of these on. I could even see them for a second set for my GTS. I’m sure some people will be pulling them off their new coupes for after market wheels and they will start showing up for sale. Great job DC.

Would someone please post a picture from the VCA magazine or another shot of them here?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen them, but I think the 5 spoke wheels that the Copperhead has are hard to beat!

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It sure is look awesome but just like everything else "to each his own". My .02 cents.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3150DSCN1030-med.JPG

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO the H-pattern is too busy. Also, these wheels don't seem to be as highly polished as the stock ones or (my favorite) the Sidewinder wheels (Copperhead). But at least buyers of '06 models are supposed to have a choice.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is they will be a paid option. If that's the case the people that have them paid to have them. They may not be that available to purchase as a take off set.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also think they look way too busy and would not want them. They belong on a Honda with a body kit. Just MHO.

Bob K

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look like [******]; they should keep them on the Coupe so the theme remains consistent.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks SWEEN for the photo, and dam Vipermann you had to bring up the H word. I saw that too but hoped it wouldn't stick in my head.

I don’t know guys, I agree, now that I look at the photo again, they should of been deep dished, and they are a little busy, but I’ll stand by my guns. When I see them in person I may come back to claim that they are the best looking wheels MADE. But lets see on the road.

Don’t hate me because I’m Pro Dodge. At least they’re designing out side the box. Look at the rest of the American Auto companies. Boring ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As far as busy. I see them on a solid color SRT, and just maybe........GTS

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problem. i think it looks much better farther away than close up.

I thought the same thing. Looking at the whole car.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what these weigh vs. the copperhead wheels and the other 5 spokes?