New Hennessy Web Site?

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that Hennessy would not be able to convince anyone in the Viper community to buy even a spark plug from him, but I noticed that there is a new site: http://www.hennesseyperformance.com

On the ************* forum John (or someone claiming to be him) is saying that he is back in business and updating a new site. In the interests of fairness, I'm hoping that he is using this as an opportunity to make his past customer service issues right, rather than as a way to start a new business without all of the BBB claims showing.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ntmatter:
I thought that Hennessy would not be able to convince anyone in the Viper community to buy even a spark plug from him, but I noticed that there is a new site: http://www.hennesseyperformance.com

On the ************* forum John (or someone claiming to be him) is saying that he is back in business and updating a new site. In the interests of fairness, I'm hoping that he is using this as an opportunity to make his past customer service issues right, rather than as a way to start a new business without all of the BBB claims showing.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
"I'm hoping that he is using this as an opportunity to make his past customer service issues right, rather than as a way to start a new business without all of the BBB claims showing".

Now that is looking at the glass of water as half full. He kept my Snake for a full month for headers. I had an appointment a week in advance. he said 1 day. Every day I called he said, "tomorrow, tomorrow," and he never put them in. And I only live 30 minutes from that A hole. So I got no headers, and no Snake for a month. But he got ZERO $$$ from me. But a month, Viperless, is gotta be worth something. From what I hear I got off lucky, real lucky. I would not *** on JH if he were on fire. I just remembered I still have his license plate frame. Maybe it will be worth something, you know, kinda like the Enron "E" (blatent comparison) BTW, any tuner (I am in Houston area, hint hint) who wants to send me a plate frame I will put it on and send you and post the pic of me putting YOURS on and his OFF!. FREE ADVERTISING, LOW RATES. Ok, no rates I will do it for free!

OP
OP
N

ntmatter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed that the Moderators have decided to X-out the name of the forum that the original post came up on. Are we not supposed to look at any other forum, even if they're not "Official"? C'mon, guys - loosen up.

Miles B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else get a spam from him recently? I'm guessing he got all the email addresses from this site. Something to the effect of "Venom TT 1000hp now available, low price, let me know when you want it. John"

And I was like
delete.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
like the other ***********guys name that doesn't show up on here either..... w w w d a v i d w i l k s another person that deserved to be banned for life.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My .03.....

You'll notice that his new site does not carry his OLD name....

Companies do this to file Chapter 7 or 13 for the business that didn't make it and reopen with a new name so they do not have to pay the debts. For instance......

United airlines decides that they want protection and file for Chapter 7/13. They do it and close the books. The lucky stock holders lose everything as the company no longer exists. The very next day "UNITED PLUS" is opened with most/all of the assets from the old company (as described in the bankruptcy) and issue new stock and start all over.

I feel sorry for all of the people who lost money out there.....

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it copyright infringement to use terminator and
pics of the movie on his site?
sounds like just more trouble!!!
puke.gif

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have also seen his ads in the last couple of doPont Registry's. He has both the 1000TT car and I believe the Terminator in there as well.

Wow! He will upgrade my car to 550-580 rwhp for only $24,500. What a deal!

AJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the conclusion that the hummer and the hennessey web sites are on the same server is indecisive. the same ip addy could be the front end of a load balancing appliance that has a bunch of servers and websites behind it. most providers do this nowadays. it is also possible that both sites are using the same hosting service by chance.

just a random thought...

alex
02 gts
few other cars

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by AJ on 11-17-2002 at 02:35 PM</font>

viperweb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John does own that site. I checked the registration for terminator427.com and he is listed as the administrator.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimandela:
Isn't it copyright infringement to use terminator and
pics of the movie on his site?
sounds like just more trouble!!!
puke.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you scared him. I don't see the pics...

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Frank, AKA, HEMIDAYTONA. You still talking shxt about other people when you do the same. Remember, you screwed me in the (rear end)the one I bought from you, that didn't fit, that you said it would. A 92' won't fit a 97' without mods. You have no room to talk! I thought I would just let other people know about you since you are so quick to blast others. You, of all people, really shouldn't throw stones!!!!!!!!! P.S. Frank, I still have all your E-mails in case you want to talk! Have a good day!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte