New Member and New Viper Owner

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Everyone..

Just bought my first Viper (1997 RT/10) yesterday and Joined the Club today. Looking forward to learning and experiencing everything I can about this amazing machine.

My wife is not as into the Viper as I am as she called it CUTE when I brought it home. I think it is one of those things I have that my wife loves to hate.

We are in the process of building a new deck and decided to get a quick bite to eat last night so we took the viper to Taco Bell. This was her first time in the viper! But not her first time in a nice sports car. I had a Camaro Convertable up until I purchased the Viper. While we were sitting down a group of guys were leaving the parking lot then suddenly jumped out of the car and ran over to the viper and started taking pictures from it from all angles. My wife looked at me and said look at those guys taking pictures of our car. I said honey you better get used to it. She just looked at me and said "you just love this ****, Dont you"... I had the biggest smile on my face.. ( I caught her smiling before the guys left, so I think she was grooving on it to)...
My Camaro NEVER got this kind of attention. I wondered how long it would be before I had my first Public Viper Reaction (PVR) and it was all of about 2 hours..

Love this Car!

Last edited:

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your ride. My wife had the opposite feeling towards the Viper:2tu:.She actually liked the shape of it ,so it was cool with her.Before I met her ,had a Corvette and she didn't like them until the C 5 and ZO6's came out.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! Red is not the fastest. My Roe Sapphire/silver GTS is faster than my Paxton Red/silver ACR.

Ted

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is a great first night out story! You'll meet lots of god people in this club and learn lots of good stuff. Have fun and be careful as the snake can bite.

OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes it is a Venzano Interior. The original owner kept all receipts and he paid about $3500 for the seats and center console..I see that you are from Littleton.. I used to live in longmont for 25 years. Just moved to michigan 8 years ago. Used to drive from longmont to Arapahoe road daily on I-25 with my Ninja ZX9.. What a crazy commute..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh