New Member Here 06 SRT10

TWN TRBO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My name is Kamil I come from a long line of built and modded cars. I still currently own My C5 Z06 which is a fully built nitrous car that goes low 9s. I also have my built CL600 which will be going away to its new owner shortly. Last Wed I picked up my first Viper and Im simply in love with this car. None of my cars ever stayed stock for long and this one will def start getting a makeover soon. I will open up a build thread once I talk to my turbo builder and tuner on what the plans are for this car. I know for a fact I will be doing a coilover kit shortly maybe in April along with a nice set of forged wheels. A front carbon lip as well, along with the carbon kit for the interior. Here are some pics of my current and past cars starting olin order from current to oldest

2006 SRT10
You must be registered for see images attach

2003 C5 Z06 making around 850rwhp on some nitrous ( car went 9.4 at 148mph and a 1.44 60ft) one pass and got kicked out for no cage.

2003 CL600 V12 TT fully built by Speedriven 630RWHP and 746RWTQ on a mustang dyno

Sold 2004 SL55AMG

Sold 03 Procharged Z06 770RWHP and 700RWTQ with 10psi

Now full focus goes on the Viper

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Very Nice Collection of Rides

Welcome to the Viper Club of America

OP
OP
T

TWN TRBO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome my Coilover kit should be on order soon along with my wheel guy who is designing a wheel for the car as we speak. We are thinking about building an entire new wheel for the car that has not been out yet to purchase. Im still debating sizes and style.