New place to go on Friday night

Texas 97 GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boston's Gourmet Pizza is now sponsoring a place to meet for cars every Friday night. 281 & 1604.

1827 North Loop 1604 E.
San Antonio, TX
Ph: 210-576-1300

No charge to get in and they have an outdoor patio to eat and watch your car. They even have a parking lot waitress for drinks! If someone goes tonight give some feedback. I'm sure this will be very successful for them and possibly a great spot to make a new snake pit..........

Sorry, I won't be there tonight, goin' to NIOSA!

AACOG Council for car clubs link is below
Alamo Area Council of Car Clubs

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boston's Gourmet Pizza is now sponsoring a place to meet for cars every Friday night. 281 & 1604.

1827 North Loop 1604 E.
San Antonio, TX
Ph: 210-576-1300

No charge to get in and they have an outdoor patio to eat and watch your car. They even have a parking lot waitress for drinks! If someone goes tonight give some feedback. I'm sure this will be very successful for them and possibly a great spot to make a new snake pit..........

Sorry, I won't be there tonight, goin' to NIOSA!

AACOG Council for car clubs link is below
Alamo Area Council of Car Clubs

Going to be hard to beat Biff's but willing to give it a try. I like that Biff's has the security onsite to **** out the few who ruin these events for all of us. If you head up there give me a call. It is in my backyard!:headbang:

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tried it out last week, got there around 9PM. No Bueno, was shut down, two cars left. Will try it a bit earlier this week.

OP
OP
T

Texas 97 GTS B/W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went last Friday. About a dozen cars. on-site security. very laid back. we got there around 6 and left around 8:15. Definitely for the person who does not want to look for a parking spot and want a full bar and restaurant.

It was very nice while we were there.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It must be the "gormet pizza".... this ain't seattle :)

I'd vote for a cruise to Big Lou's Pizza - but only by armored convoy :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery