New Product for Dave's Big Brakes

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EB_5.jpg
Now available for 96-02 Vipers with Non ABS & ABS with 18" OEM Stock wheels, SRT-10 calipers on all 4 corners.

This system uses SRT-10 14" front , and SRT-10 Rear calipers with 13" Gen2 front rotors(just like some of the comp cpe's use) Non ABS require my DVS-006 Adjustable Proportional Valve Kit for the best balance.

This kit still uses spacers & ET Lugnuts,(OEM 18" Only) but allow for the use SRT-10 calipers on all four wheels, and still have the correct front to rear balance.

18"-19"-20" Plus ACR, SRT-10,SSR's, VR-1's aftermarket wheels won't need spacers, or lugnuts. It's only the OEM 18" stock wheels that need the spacers for the caliper to wheel clearance.

Production parts in stock 7/16/07.

DVS-002B ABS Kit OEM 18" Wheels
DVS-002C Non ABS Kit with OEM 18" Wheels
DVS-002D Non ABS & ABS with aftermarket wheels, including SRT-10's,ACR's, SSR's VR-1"s, etc

Pictures below is the new SRT-10 rear caliper with 13" rotors

Please check my web site for all my other new products:drive:
www.davesbigbrakes.com
213.jpg

122.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Up dated picture with E-Brake mounted.

EB_5.jpg

New Brackets on the CNC machine today:omg: These new SRT Kits will be ready 7/17/07:eater:
Thanks Mike for the first new kit, don't forget to send pictures for my customer cars page on my web site. This also goes for all my customers:drive:

Big Brake Dave:drive:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have some nice looking products dave.

how much for this one ? maybe this winter i'll do it

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those brakes on a Gen2....man you have the best of both worlds.
Beautiful too.

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have some nice looking products dave.

how much for this one ? maybe this winter i'll do it

Hey Plum,

Pricing is the same as my other kits:omg: (see my web site) just made this one for the Vipers that have OEM 18" Wheels:D Before I couldn't use SRT's on all 4 wheels with the OEM wheels because of the wheel offset :nono:
This new kit covers the OEM 18" wheels:2tu:

Oh, I had Deviled Eggs:omg: for lunch yesterday:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
I've got Purner classics (18 inch) on my 1996 RT (it has the Gen 2 suspension and brakes)... Do I need the OEM kit spacers?

Lance

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
I've got Purner classics (18 inch) on my 1996 RT (it has the Gen 2 suspension and brakes)... Do I need the OEM kit spacers?

Lance

Hey Lance,

Not sure:( call John (CCW)about the if it's a street wheel or a track wheel offset:dunno:
There is a guide on my web page on how to measure the clearance that you need. It's about 1.4-1.5" from the wheel flange(mounting surface) to the closest spoke or nut or bolt.
If it's a road race offset, then you shouldn't need spacers. My spacers are custom fitted, and with my ET Lugnuts(they have a .300" shoulder) this is no problem with this setup. John is the one that give me the idea on how to make this work.
When I ran my OEM & CCW's I used 5/16 spacers to kick the wheels out as far as I could. I didn;t know about the ET lugnut then.

If your wheels will fit on a SRT-10, they'll fit with my Big Brake Kits

Thanks