New Product Release-Special Offer

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turbo Wax Car Wax NOW with Polycharger!!

Due to the desire for an even higher quality product, Turbo Wax Products would like to introduce Turbo Wax Car Wax with Polycharger. The Turbo Wax Car Wax is a great product at a great value.

But now, our most demanding customers can purchase an even better product… The Turbo Wax Car Wax with Polycharger. We spent the last year researching the market to come up with a higher end car wax and the choice was easy, Turbo Wax Car Wax NOW with Polycharger.

No complicated steps, special products or a PhD in detailing are need to use this product, one single product with one single application will provide durability and show look results.

What is Polycharger?

Polycharger is a professional strength additive

The booster component adds 2 new space age polymers designed for high temperature, highly corrosive environments. When introduced to oxygen, the Polycharger accelerant hyper-activates polymers in their liquid state, forcing cross-linking to begin immediately. Polycharger makes it last longer, improves its protective qualities and enhances the shine.

Polycharger is a professional strength additive, already mixed inside our Turbo Wax Car Wax. Turbo Wax Car Wax with Polycharger delivers months of protection and a deep, wet-looking fimish.

Special offer for the Viper forum only- Purchase a 16oz bottle of Turbo Wax Car Wax with Polycharger and we will send you a FREE Turbo Wax Super Flush Microfiber towel and a Free applicator ($12.00 dollar value)

You must be registered for see images

PM if interested in this offer
:)

Turbo Wax :: Car Wax with Polycharger :: Turbo Wax Car Wax with Polycharger

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to all of you for your support. This offer still available.:)

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tito, what do you have for a 13 year old car that has been garage kept with just some light surface scratches in it? Maybe just a touch of "fading" or haze.

Compound (polishing) is too much, a cleaner wax is not enough.

I am always open to trying new products.

Thanks

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, do the surface look similar to this one ? before photos and after shoots. (click on photo for larger view)

Last edited:

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say in not as bad as pic 1.

I use Mothers everything, and just wanted to maybe try something new. All my cars, trucks are black, the one I am about to do is a dark blue.

Thanks

OP
OP
T

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok for the one on Picture 1, the following steps were done

Wash

Oxidation Block ( a product similar to the clay bars/ new technology)
Swirl remover with Orange Pad via porter cable

Picture 2( after picture one steps)

Wax by hand/ removed with black pad via porter cable.

I hope that gives you an idea :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth