new purchase

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
Does anyone have experience or knowledge of (www.dodgevipersrt10.com)or (www.dodgevipersforsale.com).
I was looking at a new srt 10 and 2000 gts from the first one.
Will be my firsts,will they sell a new one to anyone?
I am waiting to hear back from them.
The Daytona Edition Viper,is the front bumper with lights available?
How about the gts-R brakes(f:8-*** calips & 15'' rots,r:4-*** calips & 14''rots)?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front fascia with lights is standard on the Daytona Edition. Autoform helped build this special edition Viper and it is their body panels used (front fascia, hood louvres, rear spoiler, rear diffuser, etc.). I couldn't tell you about the brakes, sorry. You may want to e-mail Autoform themselves. Try their website in the marketplace section. Good luck with your purchase!

OP
OP
G

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
SVSi twin turbo upgrade?

Two down,still another to go
O.K. SuperViperSystems.com......just had to look.
The only reason I am getting a gen 2 gts coupe is to upgrade it.
Looking at SVS, they have the the STRYKER STAGE 3 TWINBO.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THEM?
THANX.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SVSi twin turbo upgrade?

I've heard some negative comments about SVS. I believe what I heard may have been second hand though. There are other Viper tuners about- Doug Levin Motorsports, Roe Racing (supercharging kit), and Heffner's Performance all do supercharging and other mods. Archer Racing performs mods too, as well as some other companies I can't think of right now. The best way to go IMO is supercharging for higher horsepower with reliability and driveability in mind. Either do a search on the topic for more info, or look in the marketplace section again for the websites.